quinta-feira, 26 de junho de 2008

prova 1

Avaliação de Inglês 25/06/08 – 1ª B

1-Circule no texto os verbos que se encontram no past tense.
My parents
My father worked hard until 6 o’clock yesterday.
Then he phoned my mother and returned home by bus.
When he arrived my mother kisses my father
and they talked for some minutes.
Then she cooked a meal and prepared a nice salad.
My father liked the salad very much.
After dinner they washed the dishes
and watched a long film on TV.

2-Add-ed to verbs below and make them simple past.( complete as orações com os verbos no past tense)
a) We____________ about different festivals during same classes.(to study).

b) My friend and I___________a lot about Oktoberfest in Brazil .(to learn)

c) We___________ the oral presentation about Valentine’s day yesterday.(to plan).

d) Everybody in Paula’s family _______the Carnival last year.(to celebrate).

3- Traduza as seguintes frases do texto :
“What can you learn from an AFS experience?”
a) “Mexico did something to me, and to everyone else who came to Benito Juárez that fall. I did not become a ‘new’ person. I am not even sure I want to say I changed. I did get a new dimension to my life, and a broader foundation to balance on when making my perceptions of the world.”
Vilde Michelsen Værøyvik, Norwegian AFS student to Mexico



b) “My time in Germany taught me the value of asking questions, and of learning their true, if harsh, answers. Germany has changed, in my eyes, from a land of ‘Bier und Bratwurst’ to one of sincere people, whose attitudes and perceptions reflect their history. Consequently, I now realize that every country on earth is undoubtedly worthy of exploration and understanding.”
Alexis Duecker, U.S. AFS student to Germany.





GOOD LUCK

Nenhum comentário: